What’s on the #Birmingham and West Midlands culinary scene in early 2019
Happy New Year! If you head over to the Events page you will find my recommendations for what’s on in January and here are some highlights to whet your appetite:-
- enjoy a wine tasting with Connolly’s Wine and a selection of tapas at The Hive’s new Saturday Sessions
- tuck into a delicious Talton Mill home- reared pork and cider stew at their Pork & Cider Wasseil
- the Dining for Sight supper club kicks off the New Year with an Asian inspired menu
- celebrate the Californian wines of Orin Swift at the Hyatt Regency hotel
- join a brigade of past and present Simpsons chefs for a special one-off dinner.
- toast the haggis at Warwick Castle’s Burns’ Night supper and
- step back in time for a Heritage Afternoon Tea, based on 18th century recipes, at the Market Hall Museum in Warwick.